Winners of the “Paint Challenge”

First of all, Sarah wanted everyone who linked up to know how impressed she was with all of your projects!

Sarah also said that you all should be so proud of all that you have accomplished! She had a hard time deciding, but finally settled on these projects:

#80 — Julia @ Julia’s Sew Sweet and Special. Julia’s mom is a resident at this nursing home and Julia hand-painted this fence for the residents there:

{I have to go with #80 for the winner — she put SO MUCH work into that!!! It’s SO beautiful!}

Here are the Top 10 projects:

#6 — Kelli@ Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM – Candle Holder

Beckie’s Pick:

#37 — Jan @ Bobbypins Boardwalk — Master Bedroom Wall Mural

Amanda’s Pick:

#114 — Liz @ It’s Liz — Polyurethane Stripes

Jen’s Pick:

#108. Megan@Brassy Apple: Chandelier – Make ONE!

And the two winners of the $30 Rusted Chain gift certificates are:

#78 — Emma Calls Me Mama — Barstool Redo

100_1149

#34 — Tina’s Place — Rocking Chair Redo

Winners: you can get your special buttons on this page.

Thank you to everyone who linked up. Every single project was amazing!!!

And thank you to Sarah for being such a great first guest judge.  And thank you Bekki for our wonderful giveaways.

We hope you will come back next week for our “Hardware Store” Challenge. {Only one element needs to be from a hardware store}. We can’t wait to see your projects!

1. meg/brassyapple 5 years ago

Amazing! Loved this challenge and hopping around to other blogs and seeing projects.

I *heart* the trees on the master bedroom wall! :) great job!

excited to be JENs pick! xoxo

thanks ladies!!! :)

2. Tonia 5 years ago

I love the fence, that is the sweetest thing. I have never seen anything like that before, and my picks are #79 and #120. However ALL of them are beautiful.

3. Ashley@BrideonaBudget 5 years ago

Congrats to everyone! Everyone had fantastic projects.

4. julia 5 years ago

Oh my gosh! I am crying as I type this. I never expected to win this challenge. I just entered on a whim! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, I really can call myself an “artist” can’t I?

5. Congratualtions to everyone. I think you all deserved to be picked. That fence is precious and all the other projects look great.

6. Sixty-FifthAve 5 years ago

Julia’a fence blew me away, it really is amazing!! This was fun!
    Have a wonderful weekend

7. **Amy** 5 years ago

Congratulations to all! They were all amazing projects!

8. I am so happy that I was in the Top 10! The winner truly did some amazing work with paint!! Looking forward to next week! Thanks!

BTW: I can’t get the code for the Top 10 button to work?

9. Anita 5 years ago

There were so many great projects! Congrats to all the winners!

10. asnipofgoodness 5 years ago

Congrats to all the winners, great job everyone. I loved looking at all your projects, you all are so creative. Thanks CSI for all the fun!

11. KelliW 5 years ago

That fence is adorable! I love the painted on flower boxes! Thanks so much for including my candleholder in the top 10!

12. MiMi 5 years ago

As always I’m stunned. Just amazed! That painted faux counter top is freakin’ COOL!!!

13. Thank you very much. I’m happy to have two projects in the top ten, and I am thrilled for Julia! Her fence blew me away. So much time and effort and TALENT she has! So many will enjoy her creativity! Way to go!!!

14. lisa 5 years ago

congrats to all the winners. now i have a million more projects i want to tackle!! 😀 I think I’m going to paint my mailbox next week!!

15. Kelsey 5 years ago

OOh I’m so excited to be in the top ten! Thank you so much. (that fence is ah-mazing!) :)

16. Jasey @ Crazy Daisy 5 years ago

How exciting! It is so humbling to be listed in the top 10! Hooray! Congrats to everyone for amazing projects! Can’t wait to see what is in store for us next week!

Happy Day,
    Jasey @ Crazy Daisy (Chair Planters)

PS – I cannot get the top 1o buttons to work either…

17. Katie 5 years ago

I just jumped up and down through out my house. I am so excited that I got to the top 10! Can’t wait to see what everyone has for next week!

Ok I guess I am not the only one. But I can not get the top 10 button to work either.

18. The.K.Krew 5 years ago

Gorgeous paint projects – Congratulations everyone!
    Congratulations Julia, that fence is amazing, what a wonderful gesture your Mom and the other residents.