Winners of the “Winter” Challenge!!

Beautiful Winter Projects!!

We had a wonderful time going through your fantastic ideas!!

Here are Beth’s picks:

Beckie’s Pick:

Winter Place Cards @ Homework

Amanda’s Pick:

Felt Lampshade @ The Little Brown House

Jen’s Pick:

Winter Mantel @ Decorating Addiction

Winners: you can get your Winner Buttons on this page.

And the winner of the zipcoverz camera strap is:

#54 — House of Grace – who showed us her beautiful Wintry tablescape!!

2010 12 08_1362

A big thank you to our sponsor this week — Zipcoverz!!!

What an ingenious idea. Zipcoverz would be a great gift for anyone who loves taking pictures!!

And a HUGE thank you to Beth @ The Stories of A-Z for being our guest judge this week!! We CSI girls think Beth is just incredible! Be sure to check out The Stories of A-Zfor decorating, food and mantel inspiration!!

And we would love it if you wanted to link up next week for the

Organization Challenge!!

We would love to see YOUR projects!! We have a super fun guest judge and awesome giveaway!! Come back tomorrow to find out more!!

{Beneath my Heart}

Personalized T-Shirt for Moms
On sale now! Use code "SAVE10" for an instant savings of 10%. Designs for dads, grandparents, and more.
  1. Jenny 5 years ago

These are all gorgeous projects!

2. Crystal 5 years ago

Fantastic projects! I’ve been doing some SERIOUS organizing, but did not take before pics! Shame on me :(

3. Finding Home 5 years ago

Thank you Beth and team! It is so fun to be featured! There were some really beautiful projects and I really appreciated the opportunity to be part of it! Have a great night, Laura

4. Eeek! Thank you so much for choosing my scarf! I am so thrilled! :)

5. Heather 5 years ago

Just gorgeous projects. Thank you so much for featuring my mantle! I don’t often link up, but I do enjoy linking up when I can! Such a fun party!

6. Thank you so much for including me! Love all the projects!

7. Liz@HoosierHomemade 5 years ago

Thanks so much for choosing my Snow Family! Love all the other projects! Wish there was more time in the day :-)

8. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! So excited to win and be featured!! I also a excited for next week’s challenge too! Should I email you with my address? Just let me know what I should do. THanks! :)

9. Suzanne 5 years ago

I’ve been out of town so didn’t see all the entries, but the winners of this contest deserve huge high fives. Every one of the projects chosen was gorgeous!

10. Wow, those are some fabulous winter projects. I’m sure it was hard to decide. Thank you Beth for your time. And thank you for mentioning my votives.

11. Charity 5 years ago

I’m so excited my Fireplace was picked! I’m blushing. Thanks, I will be grabbing my button:) I love these contests because I love how they are themed.

12. thank you, thank you. it’s a super honor to make the top ten!

heather from whipperberry