CSI Challenge: Organization!

CSI Challenge: Organization

Tis the season to reorganize your house and get your life in order!  How have you been doing?  We love learning about how everyone organizes their homes.  We are looking for tips, tricks, cool products, etc…to help keep the guesswork out of the daunting task of organization.

Reminder of the CSI Guidelines

1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.

2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.

3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!

4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)

5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host :)

6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 3 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.

7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.

1. Eileen 6 years ago

Pretty soon there will be a lot more winter white in my house! We are in the process of rehabbing the entire kitchen. Switching from Oak to White… yippee. Thanks so much for all your fun linkies. I really enjoy all the creative brilliance of your guests!

2. Sue 6 years ago

Sounds like fun; can’t wait to enter!

Sue

3. susan 6 years ago

i guess i was too early, all set, thank you! susan

4. Richella 6 years ago

Thanks for hosting another fun challenge! I added my post about how to make wonderful, scrumptious hot chocolate, one cup at a time–I hope that’s okay! If not, let me know.

Hope you girls are staying warm! 🙂

5. Finding Home 6 years ago

Thanks for hosting a winter party and I am so excited that Beth is judging. Have a great night! Laura

6. Richella 6 years ago

I added a post about a simple vignette I created from after-Christmas clearance items. My house is finally starting to get cleaned up after Christmas, and the Christmas decor is mostly organized now. Thanks for the giving me incentive to get some things done!

7. Thank you for hosting!! 🙂

8. Sarah 6 years ago

Thanks so much for hosting! I can’t wait to see what everyone likes up!

9. Amanda @ Serenity Now 6 years ago

Thanks for hosting, girls!! 🙂 I love organizing posts. 🙂

10. Thanks for hosting! I love seeing all of the organizing ideas!

11. Richella 6 years ago

I’m FINALLY learning the lessons of organization! Thanks for a timely party!!

12. Alison 6 years ago

I just became a follower and joined the linky. Thanks for hosting!

13. Kasey 6 years ago

I am on an all out Organizing high right now. Love it!

Off to check out all the entries! 🙂

14. Susan 6 years ago

I love to check out everyone’s organization ideas! Thanks for hosting!
    Susan
    myhomeroad.blogspot.com

15. thefarmprincess 6 years ago

All these pantry redos and making me want to go empty out all my food onto my counters and get to work. Such great inspiration

16. lisa 6 years ago

I’ve loved looking through all the ideas here. I linked up, but my link is gone. What did I do wrong? I’m pretty sure I followed all the directions. 🙁

17. lisa 6 years ago

ok, never mind, now i found it. i was trying to go back and check out the ones after me – i couldn’t find my spot. 😀 off to get more ideas!!

18. Life in Rehab 6 years ago

I think this has been my favorite party to read through and plunder ideas.