Summertime, and the living is easy….
….and finding great ideas to keep you and your kids busy this summer will be easy, too, after this challenge! We’re definitely looking forward to seeing what inspires you when it comes to easy, breezy, summertime style. And we’re excited to find out what summer means to you–is it backyard entertaining, vintage linens on the clothesline, reunions, a special recipe, or crafts with the kids?
Aren’t those terrific ideas?
Our guest judge this week is Cassie Bustamante from Primitive and Proper.
Cassie is looking forward to visiting each of your blogs, as she checks out your entries in the Summertime Ideas Challenge. Cassie will select an overall challenge winner, plus her ten favorite projects. We CSI Girls will let you know what our favorites are, too. Challenge winners will be announced on Saturday.
Your entry into the Summertime Ideas Challenge gives you a chance to win a gorgeous, customized soldered photo charm necklace, like this one, from Sweet Sassafras.
Our sponsor for this challenge, Sweet Sassafras is an Etsy shop created by Kara.
To qualify to win the challenge and giveaway, you must follow our challenge rules, below. You must include a link back to The CSI Project. Link buttons can be found HERE. This link up will close for judging at 12 Noon on Friday, May 27th.
The Challenge Rules:
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Okay, let’s go have some fun in the sun!