Images: The Pleated Poppy
Do you have a closet full of fabric? A drawer full of patterns? Rolls and rolls of ribbons? Can you thread a sewing machine in your sleep? Do you know your bobbins from your bindings? If so, then this challenge is for you. If not, this challenge is STILL for you–we’re excited to see sewing projects from everyone from beginners to masters and everyone in between. Readers, start your stitching!
This week, we’ve been given incredible sewing tutorials by three guest bloggers.
Jamielyn is looking forward to viewing your sewing projects just as much as we are! She’ll be stopping by your blogs to view all of the projects submitted to the Sewing Challenge. Jamielyn will select an overall challenge winner, plus her 10 favorite projects. We CSI Girls will choose our favorite projects, too. All of the favorites will be featured in our winners’ post this Saturday.
We’ll also announce the randomly drawn winner of this week’s sponsored giveaway. The giveaway winner will receive $40 shop credit to spend on gorgeous accessories from our sponsor, Tom Design.
Don’t miss out on this fabulous giveaway! Make sure you click HERE to get as many entries as you can.
You’ll find the linkup for the Sewing Challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, July 29th.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Sew many fabrics….sew little time. Sew like the wind, everybody!