Images: Infarrrantly Creative
It’s time to link up your projects for another exciting challenge here at The CSI Project. This week, our challenge is devoted to eliminating the words, “I’m bored” from children’s vocabularies for the rest of the summer. It’s going to be tough, but we know our insanely creative readers are up for it! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been doing to entertain, educate, and enjoy the children you know this summer, during the Kids’ Boredom Busters Challenge.
Marie will be stopping by each of your blogs to view the projects that you enter into the Kids’ Boredom Busters Challenge. She’ll be picking an overall winner of the challenge, plus her 10 favorite projects. The CSI Girls will nominate their favorite projects, too. All the favorites will be featured (along with with winner of this week’s giveaway) in our winners’ post this Saturday.
All of the entries into this week’s challenge will automatically be included in our random giveaway, sponsored by Bubblewrapp’d.
If you’d love to win a colorful, fun sign like the one below, make sure you check out our Bubblewrapp’d feature to find out how you can get additional entries into our giveaway.
We noticed that there has been a little confusion about how long the challenge is open for new links each week. Each week, the linkup starts Wednesday at midnight (EST). It closes Friday at noon (EST). You will still be able to visit the linked projects after the linkup button disappears, but you won’t be able to add any projects. Make sure you have your projects linked before noon on Friday!
You’ll find the linkup for the Kids’ Boredom Busters Challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, August 3rd, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, August 5th.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Alright, who’s ready to banish some boredom?