Welcome to the Fall Food Challenge! This week we’re ready to indulge in both the sweet and savory flavors of Fall. We’re looking forward to getting new recipes from you for warming comfort foods, as well as delectable treats for harvest holidays. Put your aprons on, pull your cameras out, and get ready to whip up–and link up–your favorite seasonal fare.
Our guest bloggers have been busy all week in their kitchens, cooking up delicious tutorials for you. Just in case you missed them earlier, here’s a look at what’s come out of the CSI Project Kitchen:
Our guest judge this week has a lot of experience when it comes to fixing the favorite foods of Autumn.
Liz of Hoosier Homemade will be stopping by each of your links and selecting her favorites to feature, as well as choosing an overall winner of the Fall Food Challenge. (If you would like to know more about Liz, read about her HERE.)
We CSI Girls will feature our favorites, as well. All winners–including the winner of our giveaway–will be announced in our winners’ post, this Saturday.
The giveaway this week is sponsored by Patricia Rae Designs.
All projects entered into the linkup challenge will automatically be entered into the giveaway. For additional entries and to learn more about Patricia Rae Designs, you can go HERE.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, October 5th, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, October 7th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
We can’t wait to get a look at what fall tastes like in your homes!