Winners of the Fall Food Challenge!

winner
Oh, if only it were possible to hold an online tasting party….your fall foods look ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!  We had so much fun visiting your links, finding amazing new recipes, and meeting wonderful bloggers for the first time.  Thanks to everyone for participating!
This week our guest judge was Liz from Hoosier Homemade.  It sounds like she had a hard time picking her favorites from all of the delicious choices.  Here’s what Liz told us:
“Wow…you all are such great cooks! I think I gained 10 pounds just browsing all the yummy recipes. There were so many great entries! It was REALLY hard to choose, I even had to get a little help deciding from my hubby.  Thanks so much for having me judge such a delicious challenge!!”
Let’s find out who the winners are of the Fall Food Challenge….
#12 – Candy Corn Waffles from Random Thoughts of a Supermom
Liz said, “I love these Candy Corn Waffles!  Not only are they genius, I think they are perfect for a kid-friendly breakfast or even dinner.”
#50 Caramel Apple Dip from Echoes of Laughter
#18 Pumpkin Twinkies from Inside BruCrew Life
#26 Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Bars Polish the Stars
#48 Caramel Pear Cake from Creations by Kara
#1 Apple Cake from Life in the Thrifty Lane
#2 Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles from The Happy Tulip
#57 Pumpkin Pie Fudge from Rook No. 17
#64 Graveyard Cupcakes from A Little Glass Box
#76 Homemade Apple Butter from The Swans
#23 Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

The CSI Girls selected their favorites from the challenge, too.

#69 Baked Apple Chips from Gluesticks
#33 Pumpkin Muffins in a Jar from Nest of Posies
This week, our challenge was sponsored by Patricia Rae Designs.
Shop owner Amanda is offering a $30 shop credit to the winner of a randomly drawn giveaway.  And the winner is….
#44 Pear Crumble Pie from Savor This Moment
Congratulations, Annie!  We know you are going to have a great time shopping at Patricia Rae Designs!
Thanks again to Amanda of Patricia Rae Designs and Liz from Hoosier Homemade for joining us this week at The CSI Project.  And thanks to all of our readers who linked up their mouthwatering favorite fall foods!  We hope you’ll join us for the next challenge:
  1. Megan 4 years ago

Thank you so much for featuring my Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars! :) All of those recipes look delicious and I love the graveyard cupcakes!

2. Kara 4 years ago

So flattered that you chose my Caramel Pear Cake as one of the top ten recipes. I know there was a lot of amazing recipes entered! This was a fun theme, and I’m looking forward to spending a lot of time in the kitchen making several of these! :)

3. Oh my goodness…oh my goodness…oh my goodness! I’m so excited and thrilled to have made the cut with all these incredible recipes and talented culinary crafters!

Thank you!

Jenn/Rook No. 17

4. brandy 4 years ago

Thanks Becki for choosing my apple chips! We made more last night, and of course, they are GONE! So delicious!

5. Jocelyn 4 years ago

Wow!!! I am beyond thrilled to be included in the top 10!!!! There was some pretty steep competition with those recipes!!

Thank you so much!!!

6. Jo-Anna 4 years ago

Thank you Liz so much for choosing my Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal! So so thrilled!
    Jo-Anna

7. Amy @ the Happy Tulip 4 years ago

I’m so honored to have my Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles as one of the top ten! Thanks so much!

8. I was scrolling down the page looking (and drooling!) at all of those yummy and fun entries, and then I saw my name as the random drawing winner! Thank you so much!