Guest Judge of the Week — Kristyn of Lil’ Luna!!
October 23, 2011
Autumn Leaf Wreath–{Did Someone Say Party}
October 24, 2011

Sponsor of the Week — My Friendship Bracelet Maker!!

Do you remember the friendship bracelets made from embroidery thread in your middle school tween/teen days? I had so much fun making them with my friends!!

My Friendship Bracelet Maker has taken the fun concept of making friendship bracelets and made it so easy and so fun too!

With the FBM you can easily create Fabulous Friendship Bracelets to wear and share with your family and friends. Just slip the knot into the Butterfly Clip, place your threads in the string holder and begin knotting. The Friendship Bracelet Maker is also a convenient holder to store your threads and keep them organized.  Take it with you on the go! It is perfect for car rides, plane trips and sleepovers! And, My Friendship Bracelet Maker includes 56 Precut Threads in 14 Colors!!

And, another cool thing — If you visit the My Friendship Bracelet Maker site you will find some great patterns to jazz up your friendship bracelet. Even better– each pattern includes a video tutorial to show you how to make the pattern. I love that!!

The folks at My Friendship Bracelet Maker are giving one lucky CSI Project reader a kit!! So fun!!

Here’s how YOU can win:

• “Like” My Friendship Bracelet Maker on Facebook – where you can keep up with their new products and giveaways! one entry.
  • Link up YOUR Fall Wreaths. Each link = one entry!

We are excited to see YOUR Fall Wreaths!!

Link up Wednesday night at midnight EST.

READ LATER - DOWNLOAD THIS POST LATER AS PDF >>CLICK HERE<<

1. Jamie says:

I love the patterns that they give you. So many fun, fresh ideas, I especially love the lady bug one!

2. Linda says:

I loved doing this when I was young and now I know the perfect girl to give this too !!! I would love to learn to make the heart pattern…… all of the patterns they have look great. I only knew the stripe one when I was young!

3. I never knew there were so many different patterns for friendship bracelets! Cool!

4. Janelle says:

My 9yo has tried making these several times but gets so frustrated. She would love this! I added the page to my Pinterest so I can try these out!

5. I like that you can click on the Where to Buy link and it takes you to a map, where you can choose your state, THEN find a store! 🙂

6. I liked their FB page! 🙂

7. Kathy says:

I remember~ I have also tried to teach kids how to do it without this great gadget. This would be so easy. Although it looks hard I love the ladybug pattern! It looks like a trip to Michael’s or Hobby Lobby if I don’t win one of my own!
    Thanks

8. Robin says:

I absolutely love the ladybug pattern….this would be such a fun thing to do with my daughter!!!!

9. Anjanet says:

Oh, my daughter would love to learn how to make these. She’s very crafty and this would be right up her alley! How exciting.

10. Regina says:

The Friendship Club made bracelets on top of the Empire State Building this past summer.

11. teri pastorino says:

i just saw this in a kids catalog and thought this would be perfect for my daughter. i love the other pattern options. looks very manageable for the smaller kids who want to make these bracelets