It has been a great week here at The CSI project. We had some awesome tutorials that have shown us how to create Advent Calendars. These are so creative and fun!
Our recent guest bloggers have absolutely inspired us with their Advent Calendar ideas. If you missed them earlier, go check out these creative projects:
First, we had pretty Random Acts of Kindness Advent from Twin Dragonfly Designs. You have to see how beautiful this turned out.
We also had a wonderful Chalkboard Paint Advent Calendar idea from Well, How Nice!.
Then, we finished off our tutorials with a very creative Lego Advent Calendar from Our Adventures in Big Ole Texas.
Thank you for the inspiration, ladies! You certainly know how to inspire all of us.
When you linkup your Advent Calendars, you can expect a visit to your blog from this week’s guest judge, Tracey, from House of Giggles.
She will be checking out all your projects entered into the challenge, and choosing her top 10 favorites, plus the overall winner of the challenge! You can read more about Tracey here.
In addition to our challenge winners, we have a fun giveaway for you to win, sponsored by Little Miss Chic.
The randomly drawn winner of our giveaway will win:
$50 Prize Pack to Little Miss Chic (www.littlemisschic.bigcartel.com)
The Prize Pack Consists of:
Each project you enter into the giveaway is an automatic entry. For additional ways to win, go here.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at 7 pm(MST) Wednesday, November 23rd , and ends at noon (MST) Friday, November 25th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
The CSI Project have a new Facebook page. Go here to “like” us and join our weekly craft contest. This is a separate contest for your best project of the week. Go ahead and show off!
So, let’s get on with the party! Happy linking!
“This post sponsored by………”