It has been a great week here at The CSI project. The last week of 2011, so it is time to show us your favorite project that you created this year.
Our recent guest bloggers have absolutely inspired us with theirFavorite projects and tutorials. If you missed them earlier, go check out these creative projects:
We had an under $50 dining room makeover that is sure to inspire youfrom Funkytime.
We also had wonderful tutorial on how to make creative fabric bookends from Cook Clean Craft.
Thank you for the inspiration, ladies! You certainly know how to inspire all of us.
When you link up your Favorite Project of 2011, you can expect a visit to your blog from this week’s guest judge, Melanie from Reasons to Skip the Housework.
Melanie will looking at all of your favorite projects, crafts and creations of 2011 and picking her overall favorite and 10 that make the CSI cut.
This will be a fun challenge because it can be anything you created or crafted. This is an open category and I can’t wait to see your creativity!
In addition to the winners Melanie will pick, we will also have a WINNER of the Tinker B Boutique giveaway.
1 winner will win a 3 pack of scrabble pendants of their choice.
You can go here to enter as much as you can, but as always linking up is an automatic entry.
Don’t forget though, she is giving every CSI Follower a discount through January.
Use the code FAM30 to receive 30% off your order through January!
We can’t wait to see all of the fabulous projects of 2011 and I know that we will all be inspired to try some of them in the new year!
So, let’s get on with the party!!!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at 12 pm(MST) Wednesday, December 28th, and ends at noon (MST) Friday, December 30th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
The CSI Project have a new Facebook page. Go here to “like” us and join our weekly craft contest. This is a separate contest for your best project of the week. Go ahead and show off!
Also, go here to learn how you can be involved in Giraffe Grins, a CSI Project charity.
With your help this 2012 will be a great year for many kids who need a BIG Giraffe Grin smile!
So, Ready, steady….GO!
Let’s get on with the party! Happy linking!