I received a delightful assortment of washi tape from Downtown Tape recently. The package was simple but adorable, complete with some awesome tags! The colors were bright and cheery, perfect for flower making!
1. Cut two twelve inch strips of washi tape.
2. Overlap with the sticky sides touching in the center.
3. Trim one edge with the scissors.
4. Begin wrapping the tape around the eraser, bending the edges as you would when making paper flowers. The sticky strip on the bottom will help adhere it to the eraser..
5. Wrap the pencil and the base of the flower with green washi tape.
6. Cut vellum paper.
7. Wrap the bouquet and seal with a strip of washi tape.
8. Delight your gift recipient with this cheery and useful bouquet!
For more fast, frugal, and fabulous tutorials like this one, come visit me at Morena’s Corner!
Join the CSI Project Newsletter for our weekly tutorials, craft challenges, and linky parties straight to your inbox!
Enter your Name and Email below to subscribe...