This week’s challenge is all about paint and how we have used it for our Halloween projects. I have painted alot for this holiday and so I am doing a round up of all of my projects.
1) Painted Candy Corn Muslin Bags
2) Painted Halloween Frame- Go see my guest post and tutorial here.
3) My Eye ball Pumpkin- Go here to see the tutorial
4) My easy DIY ghosts- Go here to see the tutorial.
5) Painted Beadboard Pumpkins- I made several of these. See all of them here.
6) Halloween Signs- See the tutorial here.
7) Halloween Signs- Same tutorial
8) Halloween Party Sign- Same tutorial
For my crafts, I usually use Acrylic paint from any craft store but I also love Krylon spray paint.
This is alot of paint and craftiness but I am ready for Halloween!
How about you?
From the CSI family,
Have a fun, creep, crawly Halloween!