It is that time again. Party time and what a fun day to party!
We are back in full swing here at The CSI Project and that means that you have a chance to show us all your favorite project of 2012. Maybe it was a craft, a DIY project or how you decorated your mantle. Maybe it was a personal goal your achieved. If you created a really cute baby in 2012, share that too! We love it all! If your created it, LOVED it, you can now share it and as you know, inspire others!
Always remember to have courage fellow crafters! You can create and anything and come share it right here, because that is the mission of the CSI Prject to Create.Share.Inspire.
Alright, onto the party.
Let’s recap the week before we party!
First, we had these floor pillows from Mandy Made.
On Tuesday, we had this wire ring tutorial from North Shore Days.
We ended our tutorials with this great Earring tutorial from Eva M Designs.
When you link up your Favorite Project of 2012, you can expect a visit from our guest judge Megan from Apple House Revival.
Read all about her blog, here. . Be sure to visit her blog and say hi!
Megan will be looking at all of your projects and picking her overall favorite and 10 that make the CSI cut. We can’t wait to see your favorite project of 2012! You might even take home the coveted winners button.
Also, because I am so excited to kick this new crafty year off right, be the FIRST person to link up and WIN a $25 gift card to use in any shop on Etsy.
I love Etsy and I also love to support these small businesses.
Happy Linking, my crafty friends!!!
So, let’s get on with the party!!!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at 10 pm(MST) Wednesday, November 6th, and ends at noon (MST) Friday, November 9th .
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Be sure to listen to the first CSI Project Podcast called CSI Confidential, here. You can listen every week as we interview our guest judges, sponsors and experts on the challenges.
The CSI Project have a new Facebook page. Go here to “like” us.
Also, go here to learn how you can be involved in Giraffe Grins, a CSI Project charity.
If you haven’t registered for the Forum yet, go here.
So, Ready, steady….GO!
Join the CSI Project Newsletter for our weekly tutorials, craft challenges, and linky parties straight to your inbox!
Enter your Name and Email below to subscribe...