Candy Corn Boo Decor {The CSI Girl}

Hey ya’ll crafty people!

It is so great to be back with my very own Pinterest Inspired Project.

I am your CSI Girl, Dee

and I am ready for this spooky, time of year!

Are you?

This week’s challenge is Pinterest Inspired and I kept it Halloween themed.

Or I should say

Candy Corn themed!

I found the letters {BOO} when I went through my Halloween Decor box. They were unpainted and just waiting for me!

It was like Christmas!!!

Here is my inspiration from Pinterest.

Image Via The Fever List

BOO - Halloween Wreath

I wanted to put my own spin on it, of course, so I decided to go with candy corn.

I couldn’t resist adding the words, “Gimme all your candy.”

After I showed Mr. CSI, I had to explain that it was painted like candy corn and that meant I needed a candy quote.

You know, sometimes guys just don’t get it, right?

I added some polka dots and ribbon because you know I can’t resist.

Polka dots are just too cute!

When you come to my door be prepared for this message:

“Boo!!!!! Gimme All Your Candy!”

Sponsor of the week…………

Enter the giveaway to win

$5o Gift Card!!!

Personalized T-Shirt for Moms
On sale now! Use code "SAVE10" for an instant savings of 10%. Designs for dads, grandparents, and more.
  1. This is very cute! I love that you made them the candy corn theme instead of just leaving them or making them all one color.
    Thanks for linking up to this week’s Catch a Glimpse party. I’ll be featuring this tomorrow! :)

2. Pam 2 years ago

I like the black BOO…..but I love the color BOO….great job. I might just have to try that myself.

3. Janell K. 2 years ago

Oh my gosh, this is so cute. When I saw this on Thirty Handmade Days I thought, “I can do that!” I love painted letters!

4. TheBargainBabe 2 years ago

I saw your link at Serenity Now :) This is SO cute! I love the colors you used for the letters.

5. What a cute sign! My name is Katie and I host Fall Into the Holidays, open Saturdays! I’d love to have you link up!

6. Meegan Fast 2 years ago

I am happily featuring your Candy Corn Boo on Tickled Pink Times Two!! See you there!! xoxoxo

7. Jocie@OPC 2 years ago

LOVE this candy corn action!! featuring you tonight!

8. Mel 2 years ago

Oh Dee it came out beautiful. I can just imagine a room full of blogger husbands discussing their wives it would be hilarious. I have teen boys as well and they just say umm yeah great Mum lol thanks for linking at freaking awesome Fridays