Puzzle Piece Spring Wreath

puzzlewreath3

puzzlewreath5

puzzlewreath7

puzzlewreath10

puzzlewreath3

puzzlewreath4

Some projects may seem odd at first. This is one. I took an old puzzle and sorted through the pieces to find all of the ones that had pretty spring colors. Then, they sat on my living room floor. And sat. 2 weeks later, I knew what the next step was. Creativity takes time!

I glued all of the pieces onto a wire wreath form that I already had. I started with the bigger pieces first then layered until I was happy. The only thing I bought was spring greenery from JoAnn’s. They were 40% off.

I added a felt garland and in the spirit of upcycling, I used old Scrabble tiles to spell out spring.

Some may see old puzzle pieces and I see a wreath perfect for spring!

Look around you.

What can you make with a little creativity, a little cash and a little inspiration?

You may surprise yourself. Dare to create!

Always remember to Create, Share and Inspire!

1. Amanda 1 year ago

Pretty project! I like how you recycled different pieces to create something new!

2. Erica 1 year ago

I never would have thought to use old puzzles for…anything really. i love this wreath so much! i’m going to attempt this!

3. Such a pretty wreath! It makes me wish it wasn’t snowing outside and that it was spring already!

4. Nelle Creations 1 year ago

Such a cute easter piece.

5. I have some old puzzles lying around and this is a great project! Nice job!

6. Leslie 1 year ago

Lots of spring happiness in that wreath. Sweet.

7. Talia 1 year ago

Very cute!!

8. Giveaways 4 Mom 1 year ago

I love this idea. I am so ready for Spring to get here. We are on snow day #3 so it is definitely not coming fast enough.

9. Melanie 1 year ago

LOVE!! I really need a spring wreath now! 🙂

10. Laura 1 year ago

Such a pretty wreath! Perfect color choices. I am ready for spring. Thanks for linking up to The Creative Exchange! We will be featuring your project this week.
    xo,
    Laura

11. Lou Lou Girls 1 year ago

This looks incredible! Cute idea. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for taking the time to party with us. We hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. It wouldn’t be a party without you! Lou Lou Girls

12. Love the colors–you are ready for spring! Thanks for linking up to thePretty Preppy Party!

13. All that's Jas 1 year ago

Loving the bright colors. I am so over the white and gray! Thanks for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things, hope to see you again!

14. Angie 1 year ago

Love the colors and the items in this wreath! Puzzles are a dime a dozen at my local thrift store. What a great project to use them for! Thanks for sharing!

15. I love this idea! I want to have a pop of color like this for a wreath on my front door. 🙂 Thanks for sharing–I’m pinning this to my Easter board!

16. Lindsay Eidahl 1 year ago

What a great way to use all those Scrabble tiles I have been collecting. Thank you for sharing on Show Me Saturday!

17. Creativity does take time, doesn’t it? And it’s super messy but oh so FUN! Love your wreath!

Thanks so much for the inspiration and for sharing on Show Me Saturday. I can’t wait to see what you share this weekend! Pinning!