DIY Patriotic Favor

patriotcfavor4

patrioticfavor1

patrioticfavor2

patriotcfavor4

patrioticfavor3

“….And the rockets red glare,

the bombs bursting in air,

gave proof through the night

that our flag was still there….”

patrioticfavor6

Using toilet paper rolls {Yay for recycling} and paper, I created fun Patriotic favors that you can give out at your 4th of July party.

patrioticfavor5

Start off by cutting your paper and tissue paper the same size to cover the toilet paper roll. The attach the tissue paper to the long side of the paper.  I used my easy double sided tape roller.

Then, take the tissue paper and squeeze. Use ribbon to tie. This will stop your candy/goodies from falling out.

Speaking of candy, fill up your roll.

patrioticfavor8

patroticfavor7

Now, time to make the topper. Take a round piece of card stock. Give it the Pac Man treatment and cut a triangle out of it. Now twist until it looks like a cone and tape. I then hot glued mine to the top.

The fun part is when your party guests take these home they just rip open the tissue paper and just like the 4th of July fireworks these favors will cause ooh’s and ahhh’s.

This would make a great kids craft idea as well. Easy for their little hands to do and creative!

Now that we have the favors taken care of, let’s party on!

Happy 4th of July! And always remember to Create, Share and Inspire!

1. janet Trieschman 1 year ago

Very cute idea and I love the star paper.

2. Dana Joy 1 year ago

Now these are pretty cool. Really cute decorations for the July 4th holiday!

3. Super cute idea! I love it for adults and youngsters! Adorable!

4. Erlene 1 year ago

Very clever patriotic party favor. I love that you made a small rocket and not just a popper.

5. Chloe Crabtree 1 year ago

So cute, and so easy! I love these, they would make such a cute take away for guests on the Fourth! I would love it if you would come by and share this at my brand new link party! http://celebrateanddecorate.com/celebrate-it-sunday-link-party-2/

Hope to see you there! Chloe

6. Laurie 1 year ago

That is so cute. I’m glad you added this to the Share thread in Bloggertunties. I’m sharing it on my Friday Faves today.

7. Allie 1 year ago

Hey Dee,
    Just wanted to let you know I’ve featured your party favors on my July 4th round up….
    Have a great week!