Winners of the “Favorite Projects of 2010” Challenge!!

It was really hard to narrow it down to only 11 projects….there were so many fantastic ideas linked up!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their projects and share them with CSI!

#1 Project…..(16) Driftwood Sailboats @ Projects by Laurie

Top Ten Projects

#9 —  Book Page Necklace @ Mandipidy

#17 —  Family Photo Wall Clock @ Imparting Grace

#32 — Art Gallery @ Just Another Hangup

#36 —  Recycled Sweater Gift Bags @ Entertain Exchange

#79 — Logo Pillow @ In My Own Style

[2010-10-11 017[3].jpg]

#108 — Flower Flutter Shirt @ Made it on Monday

#130 — $150 Kitchen Makeover @ Let’s Make It Ours

#133 — Amazing Big Kid Bed @ The Picky Apple

#134 — Scrap Wood Lamp with Handpainted Shade @ Not Just a Housewife

[Blog+005.jpg]

#154 — Laundry Room @ Toile in the Family

Winners: you can get your Winner Buttons on this page.

Thank you for linking up!! And thank you from the CSI girls for coming over and participating in our challenges each week.

We love seeing YOUR projects!!!

We have some exciting changes that are happening in 2011! We will give you more details in the next few weeks!!!!

{images via Country Living}

Happy New Year — We would love you to come back this coming week for the Challenge — WHITE!!

Richella January 2, 2011 at 8:49 am

Thank you so much for choosing my wall clock as one of your favorites! I’ve surely enjoyed it in my home, and it keeps perfect time. I’m honored to be listed here. Thanks again!

Hope you all have a wonderful new year!

Suzanne January 2, 2011 at 9:28 am

I can’t wait to see what the “white” challenge brings! Thank you so much for choosing my “art gallery” as one of the favorites. It really is a honor to be chosen as a Top 10 on your blog because there are so many wonderful projects that are submitted. This grouping (favorite of the year) is particularly interesting because it is so diverse. The CSI Project is a fabulous blog, and I appreciate all you do to inspire creativity! Thanks so much!

Laurie January 2, 2011 at 9:32 am

Wow…I feel special. Thanks for picking my little fleet of driftwood sailboats. You made my morning, that’s for sure.

Diane @ InMyOwnStyle January 2, 2011 at 10:09 am

Hi CSI Girls –

Thank you for picking my logo pillow as one of your favorties. xo xo xo to each one of you. What a positive way to start off the new year – Thanks!!! I feel blessed to have been picked amongst so many fantastic projects done by so many talented bloggers.

Looking forward to more of your challenges in 2011.

My best- Diane

Madigan at madiganmade January 2, 2011 at 11:32 am

Great selection of projects! I loved those driftwood boats, too. (Yay for white! I’ve been lovin’ white lately and will have to participate this coming week.)

Cara January 2, 2011 at 1:12 pm

WOW! I am so thrilled that my son’s bed was one of your choices this week!! Thank you! I did the staining (and selected the design), but my husband did the building. I’m SO proud of him, and my son is thrilled with his new bed. Thanks so much for the feature. This is one of my main “go to” sites for project inspiration. I LOVE seeing what everyone is working on!

Mandy [Mandipidy] January 2, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Oh my goodness!! I am so thrilled that my book page necklace was included with these lovely projects! Thank you so much Jen, Amanda, and Becky for hosting such fun challenges each week… I am always so inspired by all the craftiness over here! And I’m excited to see your plans for the New Year! :]

Stacy January 2, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Thanks so much! I am in company too. What amazing projects 🙂

Stacy January 2, 2011 at 3:17 pm

That would be “good company”. Whoops 🙂

Jill Nelson January 2, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Thank you so much for choosing my flutter flower shirt! I love your blog and it’s the reason I started my blog!

Molly January 2, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Thank you so much for picking my laundry room project! There were so many great projects to choose from, I’m so excited to be among the top 10! I can’t wait to see what all your great readers come up with for the upcoming challenges!

Entertain Exchange January 2, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Thanks so much for including me in your list! It made my day!

Susan

Angie January 7, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Those are all so lovely and inspiring!