We are looking forward to getting some great inspiration from this week’s challenge!
Molding, beaded board, board and batten, and all kinds of decorative trim are so hot right now. We adore the texture and architectural interest that any kind of woodwork adds to a room.
And we’ve loved seeing how this week’s guests have taken wood, molding, and trim to a whole new level with their creative tutorials.
We can’t wait to see what the rest of you have created this week!
Our Guest Judge, Janna from Shadowcase,
will go through the projects and choose her #1 and Top 10 projects. Jen, Beckie and Amanda will also go through the projects and pick their favorites who will get a special button they can use on their blogs. Thanks to Janna for sponsoring our giveaway. She’ll be offering the winner’s choice of one of the beautiful keepsake shadowboxes from her Etsy shop.
Reminder of the CSI Guidelines
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Now, let’s see what you’ve made!