We couldn’t be more egg-cited about this week’s challenge: Easter!
It’s been fun to see how you’ve welcomed Spring into your homes over the last few weeks–we can hare-dly wait to see what you are doing to celebrate Easter.
We’re so hoppy to have Fawnda from Fireflies and Jellybeans joining us this week as our guest judge.
This cute chick will be hopping along to visit all of your projects. She’ll pick her favorites, and we’ll announce the challenge winners on Saturday morning.
We’ll also announce the winner of this week’s sponsored giveaway, then. Somebunny will win a prize pack from our sponsor, Krylon.
The randomly selected winner will get to pick eggs-actly the six colors of paint they’ve been wishing for, from Krylon’s amazing selection. Thanks, Krylon, for sponsoring this week’s giveaway!
Did you get a chance to chick out our guest tutorials, this week?
Amanda from Serenity Now showed us how to turn a frumpy plaque into a fun, fresh Easter Welcome Sign.
Visiting from Madigan Made, Madigan herself taught us how to transform cheap, plastic eggs into an elegant White Egg Wreath.
Larissa came over from Just Another Day in Paradise and shared her tutorial for turning plain-jane Mason jars into pretty, pastel Easter Plant Pots, with the help of a little Krylon spray paint.
Aren’t those great projects?
Now, it’s time to link up yours! (The linky is at the end of the post.)
Please remember to add our button to your entry blog post, so that you will be qualified to be featured from the Easter Challenge. All qualifying projects will be entered into the random drawing for this week’s giveaway.
A quick review of the challenge rules–make sure you follow them so you will have a chance to win:
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
For an extra chance to win the giveaway sponsored by Krylon, hop on over to this post and leave a comment. We’ll combine the comments left there and the entries here for the random drawing of our giveaway. Good luck!
Here’s the link-up: