Our challenge this week gives you the chance to showcase your kitchen makeovers. You have spent countless hours painting, living in shambles and eating at McDonalds for a month while your kitchen was being remodeled. We want to see it in all it’s glory.
Giving us inspiration this week with their kitchen makeovers courtesy of Dutch Boy is:
She used Dutch Boy’s Nantucket Mist to brighten her kitchen space.
She used Dutch Boy’s White Cabinet and Trim Paint to give her cabinets and fresh glossy glow.
The projects you enter into the Kitchen Makeover challenge will be judged this week by Cassity , joining us from her blog, Remodelaholic. (You can read more about Cassity HERE.) Cassity will visit each of your blogs to view your entries. She’ll pick her 10 favorite projects to feature in our winners’ post at the end of the week, as well as an overall challenge winner. The CSI Girls will select their favorites, too. All of the entries to the challenge will be entered into the giveaway sponsored this week by Dutch Boy. Dutch Boy is offering the winner of the giveaway 2 free gallons of paint
Please remember, your entry posts need to include a link back to The CSI Project. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to install HERE.
Please follow the rules for our weekly challenge, below. (You’ll find the linky button after the rules.)
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.