It’s time to linkup to the Painted Halloween Challenge, sponsored and judged this week by Krylon. This challenge is all about using paint–bonus points if that paint is Krylon–to create crafts especially for Halloween. We’re ready to see all the ways you’ve used paint to bring color and flair to your Halloween decor.
As our judge and sponsor, Krylon will be taking a look at every one of the projects that you linkup to this challenge. Not only will Krylon select an overall winner of the challenge and their 10 favorite projects, but 3 winners will be randomly selected to win a 6-pack of their choice of Krylon spray paints. Yowsers–what a great prize!
All projects entered into the linkup challenge will automatically be entered into the giveaway. For additional entries and to learn more about Krylon, you can go HERE.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, October 12th, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, October 14th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host 6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.