It has been a great week here at The CSI project. We had some awesome tutorials that have shown us how to use your slow cooker for crafting and cooking.
Our recent guest bloggers have absolutely inspired us with their slow cooker ideas. If you missed them earlier, go check out these creative projects:
First, we had pretty How to dye yarn using your slow cooker from Creative Carissa. You have to see how beautiful this turned out.
We also had a wonderful Chicken and potato recipe from Truly Lovely.
Then, we finished off our tutorials with a great Crock Pot Roast from Mrs. Greene.
Thank you for the inspiration, ladies! You certainly know how to use your slow cooker well!
When you linkup your Slow Cooker recipes and tips, you can expect a visit to your blog from this week’s guest judge, the sisters from Six Sisters’ Stuff.
They will be checking out recipes and all blogs entered into the challenge, and choosing their 10 favorites, plus the overall winner of the challenge! You can read more about these cute sisters, here.
In addition to our challenge winners, we have a fun giveaway for you to win, sponsored by Windmill Words.
The randomly drawn winner of our giveaway will win their choice of either:
* two hours of virtual assistance ($50 value)
* 5 button design package ($50 value – 5 buttons designed according to your specifications and installed on your WordPress/Blogger site).
. Each project you enter into the giveaway is an automatic entry. For additional ways to win, go here.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (MST) Wednesday, November 16th , and ends at noon (MST) Friday, November 18th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
The CSI Project have a new Facebook page. Go here to “like” us and join our weekly craft contest. This is a separate contest for your best project of the week. Go ahead and show off!
Also, to make this party more fun. The first person to link up will WIN a guest judging spot. Shut the door!!! I know!
So, let’s get on with the party! Happy linking!
“This post is sponsored by…….”