I am Myric from Petites Passions where I document all my little passions like DIY arts and crafts and favorite recipes. I am so privileged to be a guest poster here at The CSI Project. I have seen wonderful featured projects which inspired me to create. I am very honored to be invited to give a tutorial for winter craft and decor theme happening here at CSI Project.
Winter holds a special place in my heart. It is the season when I married the man who rocked my world! Making this project gave a nostalgic feeling of my wedding.
What I love about dryer sheet is, it very cheap (well, after drying the clothes), but also a good substitute for fabric lace or ruffles.
1. First, I cut them into strips. 1 1/2 inches is fine.
2. I made a running stitches.
3. Pull it down to create ruffles.
4. ….until you made enough strips to make flower petals. Make as many as you can.
I stuffed my saved gift wraps from last Christmas into a white garbage bag and made a ball as big as volleyball. I taped it around to secure a ball shape. Then, I wrapped it with sparkly snowflake ribbon.
* Like I said, Christmas lights is optional. I just love the effect that the Christmas lights gives.
* Wrap the ball inside a tulle loosely like it is in a small sack.
* Collect a handful of loose tulle and tie it with a rubber band. Do this around the ball until there are no loose fabric left. White rubber band is better. I just happen to have black that time.
*The fun part is to cut the tip and stretch it to make a tulle flower effect. It’s like giving a haircut!
Time to get your dryer sheets flower and glue them on gaps between the tulle flowers using hot glue, (also to cover-up the visible Christmas light wires).
I hot glued furniture nails as a decorative accent and as center of the flowers.
Thank you so much to all of you and especially my deepest Thank You to The CSI Project for having me here.
I would love you to come by and visit me at Petites Passions and be able to share your wonderful little passions!
~ This is so beautiful! Your husband may have rocked your world but YOU have rocked the CSI Project world.
Thank you for sharing your day with us and WOW!!! You are so talented, girl!
Come back anytime!
Be sure to come on back tonight because the link party begins at midnight(MST).
If you don’t catch us then, come on back Thursday.
Can’t wait to see all of your winter crafts and decor!