DO we have the challenge for you this week? You bet we do!!! With April showers bringing May flowers, this week is all about Gardens and flowers! But it is not just gardening. If you made a flower or flowers out of paper, clay or even a soda can, then link it up! Maybe you painted flowers on a canvas or used them in your scrapbook. You can link up too!
We want to see your spring gardens, your flowers both ones you planted and ones you crafted!
Before we get started with the challenge, let’s recap the week!
I featured this Garden Inspired Tray from Girl in the Garage.
When you link up your Gardens and Flower Challenge. you can expect a visit from our guest judge, Barb from Second Chance to Dream.
Read all about her blog, here.. Be sure to visit her blog and say hi!
Barb will be looking at all of your projects and picking her overall favorite and 10 that make the CSI cut. You might even take home the coveted winners button.
Happy Linking, my crafty friends!!!
So, let’s get on with the party!!!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at 10 pm(MST) Wednesday, April 17th, and ends at noon (MST) Friday, April 19th .
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Link Up Below!