Winners of the Valentine’s Challenge

There were so many lovely projects submitted this week….the competition was fierce! You ladies are sooooooooo talented and it’s always a challenge to choose just a few favorites.

Thank you to Becca from Blue Cricket for being our fabulous guest judge.

Congrats to Char at Crap I’ve Made for winning the top spot this week with her adorable Valentine’s Bunting!

(in no particular order!)

#11 Sparkly Valentine Banner @ Lemon Tree Creations

#21 Valentine’s Pillows @ Felt So Cute

#20 Lots of Vintage Love @ Where the Grass is Greener

#120 Key to My Heart Valentine Painting @ Diary of a Crafty Lady

#154 All You Need is Love @ Sisters With Flair

#132 Lollipop Valentine Card @ The Autocrat

#109 Vintage Valentine Calendar Frame @ Today’s Fabulous Finds

#38 Yarn Ball Garland @ A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

#49 Felt Valentine’s Purse @ Mommy Creations

#139 Valentine’s Tile @ A Day in My Life

#180 Tissue Paper Rosette Topiary @ The Sweet Survival

#22 Dropcloth Goody Bags @ That’s My Letter

#204 Felt Valentine’s Owl @ Just Another Day in Paradise

Winners: you can get your Winner Buttons on this page.

The Winner of the 4 in 1 Paperbeads Bracelet Set from It’s Molly is………

#44 Glittered Heart Tree @ Mintage Home

And a big thank you to Becca from Blue Cricket for taking the time out of her busy schedule to be our wonderful guest judge this week!!

{image via Gus and Lula}

This next week’s challenge is going to be awesome…the theme is “Typography”. I have seen so many cool projects around the blogosphere and cannot wait to see what y’all have to show off!!! We’ll see you back here for the link up on Tuesday at 9am EST.

1. Erin 5 years ago

Wow, thanks so much for including my banner here! So many lovely projects, I’m honored to be among them. :)

Happy Valentines Day!!

2. Lindsay Bullock 5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks so much for including my key to my heart painting! I love these valentines ideas – the valentines day tile is so so cute too!!
    Thanks again!

3. Char 5 years ago

GET OUT!!!

Thanks so much!

4. Tiffany 5 years ago

Thank you so much for choosing my Valentine Tile! I feel so honored!

5. Jo-Anna 5 years ago

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for picking my yarn ball garland!!

6. Jaime 5 years ago

Amanda please pass along my thanks to Becki for picking my dropcloth goody bags. It’s a great day when you’re featured!! Looking forward to typography this week – it’s everywhere now.

7. Alisha @ Felt So Cute 5 years ago

Thank you so much for choosing my upcycled pillows!

8. Haley Davis 5 years ago

Yay!!! Thanks so much!

9. ItsMolly 5 years ago

This challenge was so much fun to watch! Loved, loved seeing ALL the fabulous and inspiring Valentine’s Day projects.

Congrats to ALL the winners! YAY (every project is a winner IMO :o)

Thanks Amanda, Jen and Beckie .. for letting me be a part of last week’s challenge. I have contacted Mintage Home. ~Molly

10. Janet 5 years ago

I look forward to the CSI Challenge every week and am always inspired by all of the creative projects. Thanks for including my countdown calendar in the 10 ten and for hosting such a fun challenge!