Did you know that Halloween is the second most decorated holiday?
Well Krylon does…
…and they offer a wide array of spray painted holiday decorations at their site yourholidaystyle.com
What you need:
- (1) can Krylon Black spray paint or primer
- (1) can Krylon Starry Night Glitter Blast
- (3) unfinished wooden birdhouses
- Masking Tape (Optional)
- Drop cloth or newspapers to protect painting surface
For more Halloween decorating inspiration, visit yourholidaystyle.com, offering tips, tricks and inspiration to help you spook your family, guests and trick-or-treaters.
Ideas abound at Krylon and they have so many sites to help you get your DIY on! Click below to be taken directly to their site to be inspired!
What you need:
- (1) can Krylon Fusion For Plastic Texture Shimmer Cocoa Brown textured spray paint
- Plastic pumpkin (preferably hollow)
- Real or fake flowers
How and How Long:
- Use your knife to cut a hole in the top of your pumpkin. If its hollow you’re done with this step! If its not, carve out hole for your flowers to set in.
- Apply 2 coats of spray paint to the pumpkin. Allow to dry.
- If using real flowers, place a cup to use as a vase inside the pumpkin.
- Trim flowers to fit in pumpkin and arrange.
Approximate project time: 3 hours.
This week Krylon will once again sponsor and judge the CSI Project with the challenge of “My Painted Halloween.” They will give three lucky CSI participants a 6-pack of their choice of Krylon spray paint.
Get ready to spray away as you prep for this week’s challenge, Painted Halloween Projects. The linkup will begin Wednesday, October 12th at midnight (EST).