Winners of Krylon’s Painted Halloween Challenge!

This week our Painted Halloween Challenge was inspired and sponsored by our guest judge, Krylon.

It was amazing to see how you used paint to transform ordinary objects into special and even spooky decorations for Halloween.  Krylon was thrilled that you found so many creative uses for paint in your projects.  You’ve definitely inspired us to put more color into our own Halloween decor through this challenge.

Images:  Cassandra Design

Now, let’s view the projects Krylon selected as winners of our Painted Halloween Challenge…

Dollar Store Pumpkins from Ms. Smartie Pants

Spooky Eyeball Wreath from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

Monogrammed Pumpkin from 52 Mantels

Fall Painted Fabric Canvas from Crafty Scrappy Happy

Wooden Candy Door Hanger from Audzipan Anthology

Cupcake Liner Bat from Invitations Ink

Spooky Graveyard Lantern from A Little Glass Box

Painted Pillows and Pumpkins from The 36th Avenue

Paint on Window Screens from Crafting in the Rain

Glitter Dryer Vent Pumpkins from A Diamond in the Stuff

Chalkboard Platters from The 36th Avenue

The CSI Girls picked their favorite projects, too.

Painted Mantle from Heart Break Kids

Fall Mantel from Crafty Scrappy Happy

Featured winners can grab their winners’ buttons HERE.

And now for the three randomly drawn winners of this week’s giveaway, sponsored by Krylon…

#22 Candy Corn Candles from Tales of a Trophy Wife

#30 Witch Silhouette and Plaque from The Scrap Shoppe

#47 Painted Pumpkins and Pillows from The 36th Avenue

Congratulations!  We can’t wait to see the projects you come up with next, using your 6 can cases of Krylon spray paint.

We appreciate Krylon’s support here at The CSI Project.  Thanks to all of our readers and challenge participants.  We love seeing what you create!  Please join us again for our next challenge:

Halloween Extravaganza

Image:  Martha Stewart

Jo-Anna October 15, 2011 at 9:10 am

Thank you for featuring my Eyeball Wreath!! What a fantastic surprise!
    Jo-Anna

Laura @Ms Smartie Pants October 15, 2011 at 10:53 am

Wow! I am sooooo excited!!! Thanks for featuring my dollar store topiaries. You made my day!

Desiree October 15, 2011 at 11:10 am

THANK YOU LADIES!

Beckie… you ROCK! Now about the spray paint… do you know what you’ve done?

Oh my gosh I can’t wait to get my hands on that paint… I even know already what I am doing with it 😉

I will email you guys my address… Thank YOU Krylon!

Besos!

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain October 15, 2011 at 2:29 pm

So many great projects this week. Thanks for including me in the top 10–that’s so exciting!!

Gwen October 15, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Yo! Spray paint’s da booommmb! No, seriously, if you get it near an open flame… watch out!

Is it bad that I make myself laugh…

Michele @ The Scrap Shopp October 15, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Just pinch me now! SOOO excited to win 6 cans of Krylon spray paint!!

Emily October 16, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Wow! Thank you so much! What a nice surprise! There were so many amazing projects- very inspiring!

Susan with Permanent Posies October 16, 2011 at 5:38 pm

I love your CSI Project choices! Particularly the monogrammed pumpkin by the black wicker rocker!

Holly October 16, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Oooooooo! Thanks for liking my mantle! I am having so much fun with it!

Tara October 19, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Thanks so much! I’m excited for the win and can’t wait to figure out what to do w/ my paint!