I am so excited to introduce you to our sponsor of the week. Kicking off 2012, is Marigold Road.
This is a fabulous Etsy shop full of cute accessories that are all a must have!
Mindy is the creative crafty girl behind this shop. She is the wife of her high school sweetie and a mom of 2. She launched her blog, Marigold Road 4 years ago to document her first pregnancy but now her writing focus is to promote community and a sense of self worth, through inspirational posts and crafty/confectionary presentations. Her Etsy shop, offers handmade wool felt headbands, hoop art, yarn wreaths, and jewelry, most of which incorporate vintage materials, and crafted into the wee hours of the night. You can also shop there for kitschy mid-century vintage decor & housewares.
Here are some of my favorite items from her shop.
Hello turqouise and tangerine. What a great combo!
And this headband makes me happy!
And this brooch is a must have for me!!!
Love her shop yet!!!
Here are all the ways to put entries into this randomly drawn giveaway:
- Link a project for this week’s Crafting with leftover Christmas items
- Each project will automatically be entered into our giveaway. (The linkup will begin Wednesday, January 4 at midnight, and will close Friday, January 6 at noon. MST)
- “Like” Marigold Road Facebook page. Tell them the CSI Project sent you then comeand leave me a comment telling us you did!
- Go visit the Marigold Road blog and become a follower!
- .Go follow them on Twitter here.
- Go visit Marigold Road on Etsy and tell me which product is your favorite!
Be sure enter and go say hi to Mindy!!!!