Puzzle Piece Spring Wreath

puzzlewreath3

puzzlewreath5

puzzlewreath7

puzzlewreath10

puzzlewreath3

puzzlewreath4

Some projects may seem odd at first. This is one. I took an old puzzle and sorted through the pieces to find all of the ones that had pretty spring colors. Then, they sat on my living room floor. And sat. 2 weeks later, I knew what the next step was. Creativity takes time!

I glued all of the pieces onto a wire wreath form that I already had. I started with the bigger pieces first then layered until I was happy. The only thing I bought was spring greenery from JoAnn’s. They were 40% off.

I added a felt garland and in the spirit of upcycling, I used old Scrabble tiles to spell out spring.

Some may see old puzzle pieces and I see a wreath perfect for spring!

Look around you.

What can you make with a little creativity, a little cash and a little inspiration?

You may surprise yourself. Dare to create!

Always remember to Create, Share and Inspire!

Amanda February 17, 2015 at 10:29 am

Pretty project! I like how you recycled different pieces to create something new!

Erica February 17, 2015 at 11:14 am

I never would have thought to use old puzzles for…anything really. i love this wreath so much! i’m going to attempt this!

KaCee @ Doing Splendid February 17, 2015 at 12:25 pm

Such a pretty wreath! It makes me wish it wasn’t snowing outside and that it was spring already!

Nelle Creations February 17, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Such a cute easter piece.

Chelc | Inside the Fox Den February 17, 2015 at 7:10 pm

I have some old puzzles lying around and this is a great project! Nice job!

Leslie February 18, 2015 at 6:31 am

Lots of spring happiness in that wreath. Sweet.

Talia February 18, 2015 at 10:17 am

Very cute!!

Giveaways 4 Mom February 19, 2015 at 9:47 am

I love this idea. I am so ready for Spring to get here. We are on snow day #3 so it is definitely not coming fast enough.

Melanie February 19, 2015 at 2:13 pm

LOVE!! I really need a spring wreath now! šŸ™‚

Laura February 23, 2015 at 7:45 am

Such a pretty wreath! Perfect color choices. I am ready for spring. Thanks for linking up to The Creative Exchange! We will be featuring your project this week.
    xo,
    Laura

Lou Lou Girls February 23, 2015 at 5:53 pm

This looks incredible! Cute idea. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for taking the time to party with us. We hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. It wouldn’t be a party without you! Lou Lou Girls

Christy @ 11 Magnolia Lane February 23, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Love the colors–you are ready for spring! Thanks for linking up to thePretty Preppy Party!

All that's Jas February 24, 2015 at 10:02 am

Loving the bright colors. I am so over the white and gray! Thanks for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things, hope to see you again!

Angie February 24, 2015 at 11:48 am

Love the colors and the items in this wreath! Puzzles are a dime a dozen at my local thrift store. What a great project to use them for! Thanks for sharing!

Jennie @ Little Girl Designs February 26, 2015 at 5:29 am

I love this idea! I want to have a pop of color like this for a wreath on my front door. šŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing–I’m pinning this to my Easter board!

Lindsay Eidahl March 1, 2015 at 1:19 pm

What a great way to use all those Scrabble tiles I have been collecting. Thank you for sharing on Show Me Saturday!

Ashley ~ 3 Little Greenwoods March 6, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Creativity does take time, doesn’t it? And it’s super messy but oh so FUN! Love your wreath!

Thanks so much for the inspiration and for sharing on Show Me Saturday. I can’t wait to see what you share this weekend! Pinning!