Welcome to the Martha Stewart-inspired Challenge!

http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/pub/ms_living/2008Q2//mla103578_0608_bag_xl.jpgCome on in!

It’s time for the Martha Stewart Challenge. This is going to be fun.

Martha Stewart influences so many of us to make our homes more beautiful —  whether through decorating, cooking, entertaining, crafting, etc.

We are so happy to have the Martha Stewart Craft Department here with us this week!

It’s time to link up your projects. Feel free to link up projects that you feel have been in any way influenced or inspired by Martha Stewart’s style and the creative people who work with her!

You are welcome to link up past posts, please add the CSI button to the post and to your sidebar for the week. We would love it if you would Tweet about the challenge to so everyone can join in the fun! And you are also welcome to link up as many projects as you like.

The linky closes on Thursday at noon (EST).

Have fun!

Every project you link up will enter you to win our prize for this week —

a set of Faux Painting DVD’s from That Painter Lady!

1. Jennie Larsen 6 years ago

THANKS for the linky fun party! Martha is a huge inpirations in all she does. You want to have a home and food just like hers. 😉 Jenn

2. Sharyl 6 years ago

Thank you so much for hosting this! We all want to grow up and be Martha Stewart!

3. Kami 6 years ago

I love this theme! I have already been working on some things inspired by Martha, so it came at the perfect time! 🙂

4. Leanne 6 years ago

Thanks for the fun party. I wonder how many pom flowers there will be.

5. Fun fun! Thanks for hosting – I can’t wait to go check out the rest of the projects!

6. KatrinkaJane 6 years ago

The linky wouldn’t let me link! 🙁

7. Hilary @ KatrinkaJane 6 years ago

For what it’s worth, here’s my project: Personalized Tessellationery. http://katrinkajane.blogspot.com/2010/06/csi-project-martha-stewart.html