Can we just tell you that, here at The CSI Project, we love wreath challenges? We really do. It’s always so interesting to see all of the different things that our readers can rethink and repurpose into beautiful wreaths and door decor. So we’re absolutely delighted to open this week’s linkup challenge:
Images: Martha Stewart
Our recent guest bloggers have absolutely inspired us with their creative wreath projects. If you missed them earlier, go check out these creative projects:
Pretty Autumn Leaf Wreath from Did Someone Say Party
Fun, modern Spoon Wreath from Chameleon Girls
Gorgeous Corn Husk Monogram Wreath from Avery & Winslow
Excellent inspiration, ladies! Thanks for providing such great tutorials for us.
When you linkup your wreath projects, you can expect a visit to your blog from this week’s guest judge, Krysten of Lil’ Luna.
Krysten will be checking out each wreath entered into the challenge, and choosing her 10 favorites, plus the overall winner of the challenge! You can read more about Krysten HERE.
In addition to our challenge winners, we have a fun giveaway for you to win, sponsored by My Friendship Bracelet Maker.
The randomly drawn winner of our giveaway will win a complete bracelet making kit! Each project you enter into the giveaway is an automatic entry. For additional ways to win, go HERE.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, October 26th, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, October 28th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Okay, time to give us a look at what’s hanging on your front door, this season!