Ok ladies, it’s time to link up your projects for this week’s challenge…“Roadkill Rescue”.
Reminder of the CSI Guidelines
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme it will be removed. For this week, the object you makeover must have been completely free to you, meaning you found it on the side of the road, in a dumpster, someone gave it to you, or Aunt Nelly died and left it to you in her will. You can use or buy other things to help fix it up (spray paint, embellishments, ribbon, fabric, etc).
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host.
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 5 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like!
The Nester will go through each project and find her personal #1 favorite, plus her top 10. Jen, Beckie, and Amanda will also choose their favorite projects and award those people with a special button to display on their blogs.
We will pick a random entry to win a $50 gift card to Dimple Prints
It’s time to link up! The challenge will be open until Thursday at noon (EST). Be sure and stop by Thursday for the introduction of next week’s theme and some inspiration to get you started.
This post sponsored by: