CSI Challenge: Organization!

CSI Challenge: Organization

Tis the season to reorganize your house and get your life in order!  How have you been doing?  We love learning about how everyone organizes their homes.  We are looking for tips, tricks, cool products, etc…to help keep the guesswork out of the daunting task of organization.

Reminder of the CSI Guidelines

1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.

2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.

3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!

4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)

5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host :)

6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 3 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.

7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.

Eileen January 11, 2011 at 9:23 am

Pretty soon there will be a lot more winter white in my house! We are in the process of rehabbing the entire kitchen. Switching from Oak to White… yippee. Thanks so much for all your fun linkies. I really enjoy all the creative brilliance of your guests!

Sue January 11, 2011 at 9:51 am

Sounds like fun; can’t wait to enter!

Sue

susan January 11, 2011 at 10:10 am

i guess i was too early, all set, thank you! susan

Richella January 11, 2011 at 10:25 am

Thanks for hosting another fun challenge! I added my post about how to make wonderful, scrumptious hot chocolate, one cup at a time–I hope that’s okay! If not, let me know.

Hope you girls are staying warm! 🙂

5. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Kristen. Kristen said: RT @csiproject: Come link up YOUR WINTER ideas this week – decor, recipes, refashions and win a fabulous camera strap!! http://bit.ly/ftLvU7 […]

Finding Home January 11, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Thanks for hosting a winter party and I am so excited that Beth is judging. Have a great night! Laura

Richella January 12, 2011 at 10:17 am

I added a post about a simple vignette I created from after-Christmas clearance items. My house is finally starting to get cleaned up after Christmas, and the Christmas decor is mostly organized now. Thanks for the giving me incentive to get some things done!

8. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Beth Hunter, The CSI Project. The CSI Project said: CSI Challenge: Winter http://goo.gl/fb/UyWUo #fb […]

Erin @ Two Story Cottage January 15, 2011 at 1:12 am

Thank you for hosting!! 🙂

Sarah January 18, 2011 at 9:09 am

Thanks so much for hosting! I can’t wait to see what everyone likes up!

Amanda @ Serenity Now January 18, 2011 at 9:28 am

Thanks for hosting, girls!! 🙂 I love organizing posts. 🙂

Jena @ Involving Color January 18, 2011 at 10:18 pm

Thanks for hosting! I love seeing all of the organizing ideas!

Richella January 19, 2011 at 9:34 am

I’m FINALLY learning the lessons of organization! Thanks for a timely party!!

The Great Pantry Makeover January 19, 2011 at 11:01 am

[…] […]

Alison January 19, 2011 at 12:29 pm

I just became a follower and joined the linky. Thanks for hosting!

Kasey January 19, 2011 at 5:10 pm

I am on an all out Organizing high right now. Love it!

Off to check out all the entries! 🙂

Susan January 19, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I love to check out everyone’s organization ideas! Thanks for hosting!
    Susan
    myhomeroad.blogspot.com

thefarmprincess January 20, 2011 at 10:00 pm

All these pantry redos and making me want to go empty out all my food onto my counters and get to work. Such great inspiration

lisa January 22, 2011 at 9:45 am

I’ve loved looking through all the ideas here. I linked up, but my link is gone. What did I do wrong? I’m pretty sure I followed all the directions. 🙁

lisa January 22, 2011 at 9:49 am

ok, never mind, now i found it. i was trying to go back and check out the ones after me – i couldn’t find my spot. 😀 off to get more ideas!!

Life in Rehab January 22, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I think this has been my favorite party to read through and plunder ideas.