Whether the sun is shining at your house or not, you’ve probably caught a case of Spring Fever by now. Here at The CSI Project, we’re definitely excited that Spring is right around the corner.
And who wouldn’t be ready for Spring, after seeing the fun tutorials for Spring crafts, this week?
Courtney from A Diamond in the Stuff showed us how to make this pretty Easter Grass Wreath.
From JC’s Loft, Paula demonstrated the way to make some whimsical Easter Candle Holders.
And Rhonda–Mrs. Greene–had a fresh and funky project for us, the “Handy” Flower Vase.
Too much fun!
We are really looking forward to seeing all of your entries into this week’s Spring Challenge. This challenge is sure to be the cure for all of us suffering from Spring Fever.
It’s a thrill to have Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts joining us this week as our guest judge.
Mandy is never short of inspiration when it comes to crafting and decorating. In fact, here is what she says about herself:
If you haven’t noticed, I love crafty things. I have a craft blog. I enjoy it all!
Mandy is going to love seeing your projects! She’ll take a look at each one, and pick her absolute favorite to be the winner of this week’s challenge. Mandy will name her Top 10 picks, and we CSI Girls will tell you which projects were our favorites, too!
Just a quick note: last week, there were some terrific entries to the challenge that our guest judge really wanted to feature….unfortunately, those entries didn’t have a button or text link displayed for The CSI project, so they were disqualified. Make sure you link back, so that you don’t miss out on the fun! (Buttons are here.) Scroll below for more details on the challenge rules.
Every entry has a chance to win a $25 gift certificate from this week’s sponsor, Smidge and Pinch.
For extra chances to win, you can
There are just too many fun things to choose from, aren’t there?
Here is a quick refresher course on our Challenge rules:
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Hop to it, everybody! Link up your Spring projects today.