Welcome to Pillow Week here at The CSI Project.
Feel free to link up as many pillow posts as you want!
Show off YOUR pillow ideas.
We are thrilled to have MaryAnn from Domestically Speaking joining us this week as our guest judge.
MaryAnn is super creative and we love all of her ideas, including this project where she turned a dress into a pillow:
And another where she turned a placemat into a pillow case!
MaryAnn will look at each entry, and pick her absolute favorite to be the winner of this week’s challenge – that person will get a special #1 button. MaryAnn will name her Top 10 picks – who will get Top 10 Project buttons, and we CSI Girls will tell you which projects were our favorites, too!
The winner of this week’s Lily Gene Prints giveaway will be drawn using Random.org and announced in the Winner’s post too!
Just a quick note: last week, there were some terrific entries to the challenge that our guest judge really wanted to feature….unfortunately, those entries didn’t have a button or text link displayed for The CSI project, so they were disqualified. Make sure you link back, so that you don’t miss out on the fun! (Buttons are here.) Scroll below for more details on the challenge rules.
Every entry has a chance to win a beautiful print from this week’s sponsor, Lily Gene Prints**.
For extra chances to win, you can
Head over to Lily Gene Prints. What is The Name of your favorite print? one entry.
Leave a Comment at the Lily Gene Prints blog. Where you can find out about their new prints and giveaways. one entry.
Their prints are just amazing!!!
Here is a quick refresher course on our Challenge rules:
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Hop to it, everybody! Link up your PILLOW projects today.
Challenge begins Wednesday, March 31 at midnight, and ends Friday, April 1 at noon EST.
**Winner can choose any Lily Gene print that is not customized.