It’s been a delight to view the guest tutorials this week, all of them inspired by the beach.
Paula from Sweet Pea showed us how she used seashells and colors of the sea to decorate her mantel for summer.
From Our Adventures in Big Ole Texas, Patty demonstrated a fun way to turn a mantel into a nautical display.
Wendy stopped by from Craft Goodies to display her pretty poolside patio decor.
Thanks, ladies! We can almost feel those fresh sea breezes…..and we can’t wait to see what our readers have ready for this challenge.
This week, we’re pleased to have Kelli Wilson joining us as guest judge for the Beachy Vignettes and Projects Challenge.
Visiting from Random Thoughts of a Supermom, Kelli will be stopping by each of your blogs to view your entries into the challenge. (You can read more about Kelli here.)
Kelli will select her ten favorite projects and an overall challenge winner–the winners will be featured here on Saturday. We CSI Girls will select our favorites, too.
All of the projects (plus the commenters on our sponsor feature) will be entered to win this week’s sponsored giveaway.
We’re thrilled to have Bugaboo Prints with us this week, offering the giveaway winner their choice of one of the precious prints from their shop.
The linkup begins Wednesday at midnight (EST) and will end Friday at noon (EST). You’ll find the linky button below, after the challenge rules.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Who wants to go to the beach?