For many of us, our vacations are over and the weather is cooling down. It’s time to take stock of the spaces in our homes we’ve ignored all summer as we’ve run in and out the house for swimming lessons, play dates, and day camp. Have you been clearing out the clutter from all the shelves behind doors at your house, lately? Then this challenge is for you! Throw open the cupboard doors and show off your organization tips and tricks.
Images: Tatertots and Jello
Diane of In My Own Style was brave enough to open up the doors of her pantry for us, this week. She showed us in a guest tutorial how she used creativity and planning to create just the pretty pantry she wanted. Thanks, Diane!
If Diane’s project has inspired you to reveal the spaces behind your doors, then it’s time for you to linkup below. Each project linked to the challenge will be visited by our guest judge, Emily, who joins us from Decor Chick.
Emily will select an overall winner of the challenge, plus her ten favorite projects to be featured in our winners’ post this Saturday. The CSI Girls will pick their favorite projects, as well.
We’ll be revealing the winner of this week’s randomly drawn giveaway on Saturday, too. Our giveaway is sponsored by Creative Mommas.
You can have the opportunity to win a $25 shop certificate by entering projects into this challenge, or by checking HERE for more ways to win.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, September 21st, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, September 23rd.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Okay, let’s see what you’ve been keeping in your cupboards….