New York may have fashion week, but here at The CSI Project we have Refashions week. We are chic and craft savvy and we are super excited to see your refashions and upcycles.This week is every Refashion-istas dream and we have it all here for you.
Whether you love refashioning clothes or furniture, we have it all! This link party is going to be so fierce, so trendy, with the hottest models around, that New York Fashion week will be taking note. Well, not really but come show your fierce style with your refashions and upcycles.
The tutorials this week have shown us and hopefully inspired you to create your own refashions and upcycles!
So, have courage fellow crafters! You can create anything and come share it right here, because that is the mission of the CSI Prject to Create.Share.Inspire.
Alright, onto the party.
Let’s recap the week before we party!
First up, we had this amazing Rocking Chair Refashion from Chase the Star.
Then, we had this beautiful upcycled Wall Art from Pinkapotamus. I want one!
I, also contributed this week, with my plain T-shirt Refashion Aztec style. You can also read all about the challenge this week and listen to the weekly podcast because we are discussing Refashions.
Thanks for the inspiration, ladies. You know how to inspire us all.
If you are a guest poster or a guest judge, you can tell everyone on your blog by putting our button on your blog. Go here to get them.
When you link up your Refashions and Upcycles, you can expect a visit to your blog from this week’s special guest judge, Meredith from Haute to Sew.
Meredith will be looking at all of your projects and picking her overall favorite and 10 that make the CSI cut. We can’t wait to see your refashion/upcycle projects this week!!! You might even take home the coveted winners button.
Happy Linking, my crafty friends!!!
So, let’s get on with the party!!!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at 10 pm(MST) Wednesday, July 18th , and ends at noon (MST) Friday, July 20th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Be sure to listen to the first CSI Project Podcast called CSI Confidential, here. You can listen every week as we interview our guest judges, sponsors and experts on the challenges.
The CSI Project have a new Facebook page. Go here to “like” us.
Also, go here to learn how you can be involved in Giraffe Grins, a CSI Project charity.
If you haven’t registered for the Forum yet, go here.
So, Ready, steady….GO!