Welcome back to the Fall Sewing Challenge.
We are excited to see what you have crafted up!
Always remember to have courage fellow crafters! You can create and anything and come share it right here, because that is the mission of the CSI Project to Create.Share.Inspire.
Alright, onto the party.
When you link up for the Fall Sewing Challenge, you can expect a visit to your blog from this week’s special guest judge,Eva from Tales of the Scotts.
Read all about her and blog, Here.Be sure to visit her blog and say hi. She is fabulous!
Chrissy will be looking at all of your projects and picking her overall favorite and 5 that make the CSI Cut.
Let’s get on with the party!!!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge.
This challenge begins at 10 pm(MST) Wednesday, November 6th, and ends at noon (MST) Friday, November 9th. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Link Up Below!!!!