Welcome to this week’s challenge:
Unique Gift Ideas!
Image: Martha Stewart
We all know how hard it can be to find the perfect gifts for special events and occasions. With teacher appreciation week, mothers day, fathers day, and graduation right around the corner, this challenge is especially timely. We’re looking forward to getting some fresh, fun gift-giving ideas from your entries.
We’ve already gained some great inspiration from our guest tutorials, this week. Can you believe these projects? They would make perfectly lovely gifts.
Our giveaway this week would make a wonderful gift for someone, too. Author Clarice Fox-Hughes (who blogs at Storybook Woods) is offering one fortunate reader a signed copy of her new book, Wren Bay, the Story of Making a Home. Inside this book, you’ll find a story and accompanying recipes that celebrate the joys of homemaking. It’s sure to be a delightful read for our randomly drawn winner.
Remember, you can have more than one entry in our weekly giveaways. You are always entered to win when you submit a project to the challenge. To learn how to get three more entries, visit our giveaway announcement post, HERE.
This week, your entries in the Unique Gift Idea Challenge will be judged by the three darling sisters of Eighteen25: Jennifer, Jamie, and Jodie.
They will take a look at each of your projects, and pick an overall winner of the challenge, as well as their 10 favorite projects. We CSI Girls will pick our favorite projects, as well. We’ll feature all our favorites in the winner’s post on Saturday morning. Please remember that to be eligible for a winning feature or the giveaway, you must include a link to The CSI Project. Buttons are available HERE.
Some other guidelines for entering our weekly challenge:
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.