Boy, oh boy, are we ever ready to see what your entries are for this week’s challenge:
Few things get us more excited than the prospects of good deals and big makeovers. Combining the two with this challenge is genius! We are so ready to see what you found and made over during your thrifty shopping sprees. We just can’t wait to see the before and after pics: garage sale grunge to living room lovely.
Joining us in our passion for junk re-styling is this week’s guest judge, Mandi Gubler of Vintage Revivals.
A veteran when it comes to making over thrifted treasures, Mandi has a keen eye for what can be revitalized with a quick coat of paint. We’ve loved seeing her transformations, now she’s going to love seeing yours! Mandi will visit each entry to this week’s challenge, picking her top ten favorite projects and selecting an overall winner of the challenge.
Besides having the potential opportunity to be featured in our winners’ post, each entry into the challenge is an entry into our weekly giveaway.
This week’s giveaway is sponsored by Bonnie, shop owner of Pink Stitches.
(Click HERE for more ways to win.)
Before linking up for the challenge, stop and enjoy the inspiration provided this week through our guest tutorials.
And now it’s your turn! Show us your garage sale goodies and let us in on what you did to make them look brand-new-to-you. (You’ll find the link-up down below, after a friendly reminder of the challenge rules.)
To qualify to win the challenge and giveaway, you must follow our challenge rules, below. You must include a link back to The CSI Project. Link buttons can be found HERE. This linkup will close for judging at 12 Noon EST on Friday, June 10th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Open up that garage and show us what you’ve got!