Are you ready to shed a little light on the subject of makeovers? We’re looking forward to seeing all the ways you’ve found to turn ordinary light fixtures into extraordinary lamps.
Images: Craft Gossip Home and Garden
We’ve seen some really inspiring projects from our guest bloggers, this week. Take a look at how they transformed three lamps from blah to beautiful.
Jennifer will be stopping by each of your blogs to view your entries into this week’s challenge. She’ll be selecting an overall winner of the challenge, plus her ten favorites to be featured later this week. The CSI Girls will be featuring their favorite lamps, too.
Don’t forget, every project entered into the challenge will gain an automatic entry to this week’s giveaway, sponsored by Cait + Create.
The randomly drawn winner of our giveaway will receive a $25 shop credit to enjoy spending on Cait + Create‘s one-of-a-kind signs.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, August 24th, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, August 26th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Let’s switch on the lights and get this party started!