We love a great deal! So of course we are looking forward to seeing what you create this week for $5 or less. Show us just how far you can stretch your Lincoln–we really want to know how you got the most crafty bang for your bucks.
We’re very pleased to have Lindsay–the budget decorator/crafter/DIY enthusiast behind Living with Lindsay–joining us this week as our guest judge.
If you haven’t already, stop by Lindsay’s and get to know her better. You’ll be amazed by the things she does to stretch her decorating dollars.
We’ve had three other very talented bloggers join us this week, also, to share tutorials for projects that were both fun and thrifty.
Well,How Nice created this pretty Calendar Display from a dollar store game.
Madigan Made showed us how to turn a tile into a Dry Erase Shopping List.
Old stuffed animals became darling new backpacks in the Plush Easter Backpack tutorial from Fireflies and Jellybeans.
Making this week’s challenge even more fun, we will randomly select a winner from your entries for a special giveaway, sponsored by BriarClaire.
BriarClaire is offering our giveaway winner TWO of their gorgeous headbands. To learn about getting more chances to win this week, go here. And for all of our CSI readers, Briar Claire would like to offer you a special discount this week.
Get 20% off anything you purchase, by adding CSI20 to your order!!!
Don’t forget to follow the Challenge Rules, so that you’ll be qualified to win. The link up button is below the rules.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Don’t forget! Get a button here.
Link up now!