We are sooooo excited about the challenge this week! If you know anything, you know that we love us some BURLAP over here at the CSI Project. And we just can’t wait to see how many ways you find to incorporate burlap into your projects.
This week, our guest judge and sponsor is Canvas Corp. Along with their judging duties, Canvas Corp. is offering one lucky winner this gift package full of their amazing products–worth over $80!
Stop by the Canvas Corp. blog and take a look at some of their featured projects–you’ll be so inspired.
Speaking of inspiration….did you see the guest tutorials this week? They were fantastic! Just in case you missed them, here’s a peek. We’re sure you’ll want to go check out all the pretty uses our guest bloggers found for burlap.
Visiting from The Country Chic Cottage, Angie showed us how to make this Monogrammed Burlap Pillow.
This Ruffled Burlap Box tutorial came all the way from Oahu, thanks to Charlie of Attempting Aloha.
We so glad that Megan from Brassy Apple showed us how to make this fabulous Burlap Rosette Bracelet, because we can’t wait to copy!
Now, onto the challenge!
Please remember to add our button to your entry blog post, so that you will be qualified to win the Burlap Challenge. All qualifying projects will be entered into the random drawing for this week’s giveaway. Here is a quick review of the challenge rules–make sure you follow them so you will have a chance to win:
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme.We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes.The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
We can’t wait to see your projects!