Image Credit: Tatertots and Jello
Welcome to this week’s challenge: Outdoor Spaces! We’re looking forward to seeing all the things you’ve done to beautify the world beyond your walls. This challenge is as wide open as the great out-of-doors. We want to see anything you’ve worked on outside. Have you planted a perennial bed? Tidied up a vegetable garden? Sewn bunting to hang on the front porch? Or maybe you decorated an entire sun deck…..if it’s growing, standing, hanging, or living outside, we want to see your project!
We’ve had some terrific guest tutorials this week, that gave us plenty of inspiration when it came to sprucing up outdoor spaces.
Linda will visit each of the projects linked up for the challenge, and select her 10 favorites, plus an overall winner of the challenge. The CSI Girls will pick their favorite projects, too. All of the projects we pick will be featured in our weekly winners’ post.
In addition to our featured winners, we’ll randomly draw two winners for our giveaway from the entries to the challenge and the comments left HERE. This week’s giveaway is sponsored by Clean Mama Printables.
Clean Mama Printables is generously offering each of the two giveaway winners a $50 certificate. Two lucky readers will be able to enjoy shopping for fun organizational tools at the Clean Mama shop.
And this week, the randomly drawn winners aren’t the only ones who win! All of our readers are eligible for a 20% discount at the Clean Mama shop. Just enter the code 20CSI at checkout. (for more details and additional ways to win the giveaway, please click HERE.)
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Okay, let’s see what you’ve done to get your Outdoor Spaces ready for summer…..