Summertime means warmer weather, giving many of us the opportunity to entertain our friends and family both indoors and out. Picnics are the perfect way to feed a crowd outside. Rain or shine, out or in–who doesn’t love a party? That’s why we’re so excited to see your favorite ways to entertain in this week’s challenge:
Our guest tutorials this week have given us some terrific party ideas.
As our guest judge this week, we’re delighted to have Kellie from Nest of Posies.
You can read more about Kellie, her gorgeous blog, shop, and darling party ideas HERE.
Kellie will be visiting all of your links to view your party and picnic ideas. She’ll select her 10 favorites, plus an overall winner of the challenge. We CSI Girls will choose our favorites, too. All of the favorites will be featured in the challenge winners’ post this weekend.
In addition to the challenge winners, one of our readers will have the opportunity to receive a prize from this week’s giveaway sponsor, Agape Love Boutique.
All the parties and picnics linked up to this challenge will automatically be entered into the Agape Love Boutique giveaway. You can read about additional ways to enter the giveaway HERE.
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.