Welcome to this week’s challenge linkup, Fall Projects. We’re excited to see any of the things you’ve been working on that put you in a fall frame of mind. Fall florals, autumn accessories, cozy fall clothing…let’s see what you’ve got!
Remember, this challenged is going to be judged by YOU! It’s going to be so much fun to see the projects that you choose as your favorites. So, make sure that you return to vote on the projects you like best from 6 P.M. on Thursday, September 29th until 6 P.M. on Friday, September 30th (EST).
We always like to post a special feature on our guest judge, and this week won’t be any different. Three of you readers will be spotlighted in a “guest judge” post this Friday! Go HERE to find out how you can win the opportunity to have you and your blog featured this week on The CSI Project.
In lieu of guest tutorials this week, The CSI Girls shared some of their favorite fall projects.
Jen showcased many of the ways she decorates her home for fall, with fun ideas like this Halloween Chevron Wreath.
Beckie shared some of the inspiration she’s been gather for fall decor, like this mantel from Sweet Something Design.
Our writer, Ruth, showed us a fun fall-themed birthday party.
Now, it’s your turn to show off your fall ideas….and have a chance to win the giveaway from our sponsor, Mixed Bag Designs.
Every project you linkup earns you an automatic entry into the randomly drawn giveaway. (Go HERE to find out how to get additional entries.) One lucky winner will receive a set of bags from Mixed Bag Designs!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at midnight (EST) Wednesday, September 21st, and ends at noon (EST) Friday, September 23rd.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
Please join us for this exciting challenge and guest judging experience!