Welcome back to the CSI Project! I am happy to say it is Party time!
This week has been all about windows and how to dress them up. When I introduced the challenge, I included a great tutorial from, House of Hepworths.
You can see the post here.
We also had 3 great tutorials and 3 reviews of Fish Foam window cleaner.
First, we had a wonderfu tutorial on how to add doilies to your curtains from Counry Chic Cottage.
Then, we had a new window tutorial from My Scrapbook Life. I loved that she also used Fish Foam to clean an old dresser.
Finally, we had tutorial on how to add length to your curtains from Celverly Inspired.
Thanks for the inspiration, ladies.
Each tutorial used products from Fish Foam. Be sure to visit their website to learn more about this amazing product.
That is not all though, the kind people over at Fish Foam are giving 3 winners a 3 pack of window cleaner.
Yes, you read that right….3 winners!
You can enter as many times as you want here, but as always by linking up it is an automatic entry.
And we also have a special guest judge this week.
Meet GeGe Mix
GeGe is a Fish Foam representative will be looking at all of your links and making her picks. So, come “WOW” her with your window projects of all kinds. Link up your curtains, your projects using old windows, or just any way you decorate your windows. It is up to you and YOU just might win!!!
We can’t wait to see your projects this week!
Happy Linking, my crafty friends!
So, let’s get on with the party!!!
Please remember that to be eligible to win this week’s challenge and giveaway, you must provide a link back to the challenge in your entry post. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to insert into your post HERE. For additional challenge rules, please read below.
You’ll find the linkup for this week’s challenge at the end of this post, following the challenge rules. This challenge begins at 12 pm(MST) Wednesday, January 25th , and ends at noon (MST) Friday, January 27th.
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.
The CSI Project have a new Facebook page. Go here to “like” us and join our weekly craft contest. This is a separate contest for your best project of the week. Go ahead and show off!
Also, go here to learn how you can be involved in Giraffe Grins, a CSI Project charity.
If you haven’t registered for the Forum yet, go here.
So, Ready, steady….GO!