Images: Tip Junkie
Our challenge this week gives you the chance to showcase any projects you’ve created that feature the colors red, white, or blue. Have you designed a vignette to display your pride in Old Glory? Did you decorate for summer with some vintage nautical flair? Maybe your favorite recipe is bursting with red cherries or blueberries. Whatever it is….
We want YOU
to show us your red, white, or blue!
Giving us inspiration this week to craft with a patriotic hue, our guest tutorials were real firecrackers.
Amy will visit each of your blogs to view your entries. She’ll pick her 10 favorite projects to feature in our winners’ post at the end of the week, as well as an overall challenge winner. The CSI Girls will select their favorites, too.
All of the entries to the challenge will be entered into the giveaway sponsored this week by Crafty Cupcake Girl.
Lilli, the creator of Crafty Cupcake Girl, is offering the winner of the giveaway a $25 credit to the Crafty Cupcake Girl Etsy shop.
For more chances to win the giveaway, go HERE.
Please remember, your entry posts need to include a link back to The CSI Project. It’s easy–we have a button ready for you to install HERE. Please follow the rules for our weekly challenge, below. (You’ll find the linky button after the rules.)
1. All entries for this challenge need to incorporate the challenge’s theme. We are not simply a linky party. We have a specific theme for each week. All submissions are competing to be the judge’s top pick. If your project does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter the challenge, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the project — not to your general blog. This will help when a year from now, for example, someone who visits the site can find your project directly.
3. The CSI Project button must be in your blog post. HERE are the buttons. This makes it easy for other people to come over and join in the challenge if they like – and for us to know that we have the correct entry in the challenge when we’re judging. And if you use an older post, please update it so it’s current. If you don’t want to update it, please add the button to that post and to the sidebar for the week of the contest. Thanks!
4. The project you submit must be your own project and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
5. We ask that you are a CSI follower or subscriber to win the prizes. The more followers the site has — the more giveaways we are able to host
6. If you enter a project into our challenge, we ask that you please leave comments on at least 2 other entries in the contest. Not only is it nice to do, but it’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
7. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your projects – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed projects as you like! You also give us permission to add your name to our newsletter list. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so at any time.